Terms & conditions
Sales of products offered on our website www.lameron.com (hereinafter "the Site") are governed by the following General Terms and Conditions of Sales (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”). The products offered on the Site are sold directly by La Meron Leather Trading L.L.C. (hereinafter "La Meron"). Company registered in Dubai, UAE.
- 2.1 By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- 2.2 Reselling, rental or disposal for any commercial or professional purposes of products purchased from the Site is expressly forbidden.
- 2.3 La Meron may modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any moment. You are therefore asked to accept only the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of purchase with each of your orders.
- 2.4 The customer is requested to read carefully these Terms and Conditions.With placing of an order, the customer acknowledges that it was read, understood and fully accepted the T&Cs without reserve.
- 2.5 We accept no responsibility if your card details or www.lameron.com user name and password are used by another person because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the lameron.com site. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
- 2.6 We have the right to terminate your registration on www.lameron.com without providing you with any reason. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- 2.7 La Meron reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- 2.8 It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- 3.1 For each product selected, you can view a web space featuring photograph of the item, its unit price, its colors and sizes (if applicable).
- 3.2 Each sale carried out by La Meron by means of the online sale service (the “Service”) shall concern one or several goods, with no maximum limit, subject to availability (hereinafter simply referred to as “Sale”).
- 3.3 You choose the items you are interested in, and the description of the goods being sold, including the relative measures or size (if applicable), jointly to one or more digitalized photographic images allowing a correct viewing of the good itself available on the Site, will be included in your Shopping Cart.
- 3.4 Click on the Shopping Cart icon to view the items you have selected and the total price of your order. Check that the contents of the Shopping Cart are correct before confirming your order. Complete the purchase form according to the instructions provided on the relevant page of the Site and confirm that you read and agreed on these Terms and Conditions.
- 3.5 Should you need to amend (e.g. item or number of items) or correct any error on your order, you will have to follow the instructions contained on the Site.
- 3.6 Upon confirmation, your order will be submitted directly to La Meron.
- 3.7 At the end of the purchase procedure, we recommend to download, save or print out the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of completion of your order. You will also receive an e-mail, at the address you entered in the purchase form, confirming the main conditions of your purchase.
- 3.8 While La Meron continues to make every effort to ensure that the photographs displayed on the site are faithful reproductions of the original products, including adopting every technological solution possible to minimize inaccuracies, variations may occur due to the technical and color resolution characteristics of your computer. La Meron shall not be liable therefore for the eventual inadequacy of the graphic representations of La Meron products displayed on the Site owing to the above mentioned technical issues. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once receiving it, your sole remedy is to return it within 10 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- 3.9 La Meron reserves the right to reject orders or not accept any goods already sold from any customer without giving any reasons or explanations.
- 4.1 You acknowledge that the products offered by La Meron with the Service are subject to stock limits. You may check the availability of any item offered on the Site at any time, either while creating your Shopping Cart or after completing your order.
- 4.2 Inconveniences may occasionally occur regarding the availability of certain products. In such circumstances, we will inform you of this fact as soon as possible (and in any case within the term of delivery as specified below) by e-mail or telephone. We will give you the option to order a different item of the same type or alternatively, to cancel your order. Should you opt to cancel your order no charge will be made. In the event that payment is already made and received, you will be refunded as soon as possible.
- 4.3 La Meron reserves the right to change the items offered on the Site at any moment, without prior notice.
5. Completing an order
- 5.1 The order procedure is completed when you select the "Confirm" option. Upon confirmation, your order will be submitted to La Meron for processing and cannot be changed or cancelled.
- 5.2 Confirmation of your order will be taken as proof of your acceptance of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- 5.3 The data recorded on the Site shall be treated as conclusive evidence of the details of the transactions between La Meron and the customer. In the event of a dispute between La Meron and the customer relating to a transaction conducted on the Site, the data recorded by La Meron shall be treated as legal evidence of the transaction.
6. Price and Method of Payment
- 6.1 The prices of all products offered on the Site are final and cannot be bargained.
- 6.2 The prices of the products made available for Sale shall be indicated in US Dollars and in UAE Dirham. Currency conversion factor is 1 USD = 3.67 AED.
- 6.3 La Meron reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered on its Site at any moment and without prior notice. We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on www.lameron.com is in fact available at the stated price. We will make every effort to contact our customers if they have agreed to purchase a product and it is not available at the stated price. We will NOT charge you if you do not acknowledge that you agree to continue with the purchase at the revised price if it exceeds the price displayed when you agreed to the sale.
- 6.4 Payment must be made by the Customer at the time of confirming the delivery, either by credit card or by one of the other methods indicated in the relative section on the website.
- 6.5 Your order will only be dispatched once we have verified your credit card data with the bank and received authorization to debit your credit card.
- 6.6 If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge you the price for the goods available.
7. Delivery limitations
- 7.1 The products will be dispatched to the address given when the order is made.
- 7.2 For security reasons, La Meron cannot ship any order to a P.O. Box or accept any order where it is impossible to identify the individual private recipient of the order, and its address.
- 8.1 The shipping costs are shown together with the other purchase costs at the conclusion of the order process, prior to confirmation.
- 8.2 La Meron shall make every effort to deliver the ordered products as quickly as possible, and to this end may break up an order into several shipments according to the availability of the items. In this case La Meron will inform you by e-mail or telephone and your credit card will be charged separately for the goods actually shipped. However, you will be billed total shipping costs as one single delivery.
- 8.3 In the event of delivery problems, customers are requested to notify La Meron using the e-mail address email@example.com. La Meron reserves the right not to respond to claims made more than 30 (thirty) days after the order has been processed.
- 8.4 We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we will try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact the courier directly.
- 8.5 We accept no liability for items once they have been dispatched and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been dispatched we consider the sale to have been completed and the risk of loss is passed onto you.
- 8.6 All applicable duties and taxes for international orders must be paid by the recipient, and will be billed by the delivering carrier.
9. Conformity of orders
- 9.1 Goods must be checked at the moment of delivery to make sure they correspond to the items ordered.
- 9.2 Any eventual anomalies found at delivery (e.g. interference or damage to the packing, damaged goods, missing items with respect to the bill, etc.) may be indicated directly on the delivery note in a handwritten comment signed by the customer.
- 9.3 If the goods do not correspond to the ordered products the customer must promptly notice La Meron at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and has the right to ask for the conformity of the order, or in case of any unavailability of the ordered products occurred in the meanwhile, to order a different item of the same type, or alternatively, to cancel the order. Should you opt to cancel your order no charge will be made. In the event the payment has already been charged, you will be refunded as soon as possible.
10. Returns and refunds - Cancellation
- 10.1 Cancellation of your order and claims for returns and refund regarding any item purchased on the Site must be made in the following way.
- a) Claims concerning possible returns of goods must be made within 10 (ten) days from the delivery date of the items to the customer by means of a request to be sent to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com.
- b) The products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging.
11. Liability for defective goods
- 11.1 You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- 11.2 The warranty is valid upon the condition that the defect appears within 6 months after the delivery of the products.
- 11.3 In the case of a lack of conformity, the customer shall be entitled to have the goods brought into conformity free of charge by repair or replacement or to have an appropriate reduction made in the price or the contract rescinded with regard to those goods.
- 11.4 Any claim concerning this warranty related to the ordered items shall be notified by e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. La Meron does not allow refunds or replacement under this warranty for products purchased on the Site at La Meron stores or other boutiques.
- 11.5 Return shipping costs for defective products or non-conformity of the products with the order (wrong item, damaged goods, etc.) will be paid by La Meron if the returned goods are accepted by La Meron.
12. Limitation of liability
- 2.1 La Meron shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages and, in particular, shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss of income deriving from the purchase of La Meron products from the Site.
- 13.1 These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to 13.2 place an order. As with all our Terms & Conditions, these conditions of sale are governed by Dubai and the U.A.E. law.
- 13.3 In the event of a dispute the jurisdiction will be upon the courts of the place where the consumer has his/her domicile or residence according to the applicable law or, at customer’s choice in case of action started by the customer, upon the Dubai Court.
- 14.1 In the case of one or more clauses in these T&Cs being invalid, voidable, illegal or unenforceable, this will not entail the total ineffectiveness of the T&Cs. The clause in question will be replaced by a similar valid clause that duly takes into account the intention and content of the same in full observance and for the purposes of the current regulations.
- 14.2 Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from www.lameron.com, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
- 14.3 In case you have breached the user Terms & Conditions, your order will be cancelled without any explanation and you will not be charged for it.
- 14.4 We make no warranty that the La Meron website will meet your requirements or that it is secure or error-free, or that the La Meron website and the server that makes it available are free of viruses or are suitable for any particular purpose.